Was ist Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocoin ever built on top of a blockchain. It was created by an anonymous person or group of people with the nickname Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 as an open source project.
To understand the Bitcoin blockchain we can imagine a book, where each page number contains a signature that can validate the content of that page and its previous one. This signature is computed by an algorithm known as SHA-256 and cannot be reversed. In other words we can calculate the A-256 signature from some content, but we can’t get content if we know its SHA-256 signature. Back to the example with the book: if we tear out a page from the book, we can easily understand that a page is missing. The same is with adding an inexistent page. All the pages are copied between members of the chain, and this is why the Bitcoin Blockchain is considered a distributed network.
Bitcoin is an open source project maintained by a developer team with over 580 active contributors. The code of the chain is available on Github. The main purpose of Bitcoin was decentralized but trusted, low fee money transactions between people and businesses around the world. Nowadays over 100.000 vendors accept Bitcoin for payments. And there are between 2.9 and 5.8 million unique users who actively use Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallets. The price of Bitcoin can be very volatile due to speculation and has changed in the past more than +/-20% during a single.
Zeige die aktuellsten News zu Bitcoin
Mehr Infos zu Bitcoin
- Historische Daten
- Avalanche Invites BAYC’s otherside to roam to its subnetsCrypto Trading News - 7 minutes agoLayer one (L1) protocol. Avalanche requested ApeCoin DAOto consider launching the renowned Metaverse project Otherside on its Layer Two subnet and touting its strengths in…
- Play-to-Earn (P2E) tokens worth your time on May 26thCrypto Trading News - 41 minutes agoGala Games is giving away 4 million in prizes, which created a hype around the project. Immutable X announced a $40 million developer fund with…
- Monero seems poised to retrace to $150Crypto Trading News - 52 minutes agoappears to be cutting through a critical area of support which could result in significant losses. The central theses Monero could drop by more than…
- This is what LUNA owners need to knowCrypto Trading News - 56 minutes agoIn den letzten Wochen wurde die Cryptowelt durch den plötzlichen Zusammenbruch des Terra-Ökosystems erschüttert. Nachdem sein algorithmischer Stablecoin (UST) seine Dollarparität verloren hatte, brach alles…
- Cardano crashes below a critical support, here is the next bearish targetCrypto Trading News - 1 hour agoADA verlor die Unterstützung bei 0,50 $, und leider bedeutet dies für die Bullen, dass jetzt niedrigere Ziele im Spiel sind. Key support levels: $0.39…